Nature. XXX; Demeanour. XXX
Senses. Darkvision 60’
Proficiency Bonus. +2
Health. 28 (10+6+6 [3d10HD] +6 [Con])
Health and Defense
Attributes and Skills
|Sleight of Hand|
Racial and Class Abilities
Beastkin (Wolf Kith) (Race)
- Ability Score Increase. Your Strength score increases by 2, and your Wisdom score increases by 1.
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Beast Speech. You have the ability to communicate in a limited manner with beasts that match your kith. They can understand the meaning of your words, though you have no special ability to understand them in return. You have advantage on all Charisma checks you make to influence them.
- Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You cannot discern colour in darkness, only shades of grey.
- Hunter’s Lore. You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Animal Handling, Nature, Perception, Stealth, and Survival.
- Powerful Jaws. You can make a bite attack as an action. This is a melee weapon attack that uses Strength for its attack roll and damage bonus and deals 1d6 piercing damage.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Beastkin, as well as one other language of your choice.
Outlander (Outcast) (Background)
- Skill Proficiencies. Athletics, Survival
- Tool Proficiencies. One type of musical instrument
- Languages. One of your choice
- Wanderer. You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.
- Armour. All armour, shields
- Weapons. Simple weapons, martial weapons
- Tools. None
- Saving Throws. Strength, Constitution
- Skills. Choose two skills from Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Insight, Intimidation, Perception, and Survival
Fighting Style: Duelling
When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
Fighting Style: Protection
When a creature you can see attacks a target other than you that is within 5 feet of you, you can use your reaction to impose disadvantage on the attack roll. You must be wielding a shield.
You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On your turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible bonus action. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.
Martial Archetype: Battle Master
Those who emulate the archetypal Battle Master employ martial techniques passed down through generations. To a Battle Master, combat is an academic field, sometimes including subjects beyond battle such as weaponsmithing and calligraphy. Not every fighter absorbs the lessons of history, theory, and artistry that are reflected in the Battle Master archetype, but those who do are well-rounded fighters of great skill and knowledge.
- Combat Superiority. When you choose this archetype at 3rd level, you learn manoeuvres that are fueled by special dice called
- Manoeuvres. You learn three manoeuvres of your choice, which arc detailed under “Manoeuvres” below. Many manoeuvres enhance an attack in some way. You can use only one manoeuvre per attack. You learn two additional manoeuvres of your choice at 7th, 10th, and 15th level. Each time you learn new manoeuvres. you can also replace one manoeuvre you know with a different one.
- Superiority Dice. You have four superiority dice, which are d8s. A superiority die is expended when you use it. You regain all of your expended superiority dice when you finish a short or long rest. You gain another superiority die at 7th level and one more at 15th level.
- Saving Throws. Some of your manoeuvres require your target to make a saving throw to resist the manoeuvre’s effects. The saving throw DC is calculated as follows: Maneuver save DC = 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength or Dexterity modifier (your choice)
- Student of War. At 3rd level, you gain proficiency with one type of artisan’s tools of your choice.
- Warlord’s Command. (Commander’s Strike) When you take the Attack action on your turn, you can forgo one of your attacks and use a bonus action to direct one of your companions to strike. When you do so, choose a friendly creature who can see or hear you and expend one superiority die. That creature can immediately use its reaction to make one weapon attack, adding the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll.
- Menacing Growl. (Menacing Attack) When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to frighten the target. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and the target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it is frightened of you until the end of your next turn.
- Rend. (Riposte) When a creature misses you with a melee attack, you can use your reaction and expend one superiority die to make a melee weapon attack against the creature. If you hit, you add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll.
- Trip Attack. When you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can expend one superiority die to attempt to knock the target down. You add the superiority die to the attack’s damage roll, and if the target is Large or smaller, it must make a Strength saving throw. On a failed save, you knock the target prone.
Weapons and Armour
- Battle Axe. +5 Attack, 1d8+5 Slashing; Versatile (1d10+3)
- Hand Axe. (x2) +5 Attack, 1d6+3 Slashing; Thrown (20/60)
- Javelin. (4x) +5 Attack, 1d6+3 Piercing; Thrown (30/120)
- Splint Armour. +1 Defense, 3 DR; Disadvantage; 60 lb
- Shield +2 Defense
- Potion of Healing. (x2) Heal 2d4+2 health.
- Explorer’s Pack. Includes a backpack, a bedroll, a mess kit, a tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
- A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal you killed, a set of traveller’s clothes