Reckless Leonin Hexblade
Refresh 2 (3 +1 Advancements +0 Bonus -2 Stunts -0 Condition)
Hex-Slinging Leonin Bounty Hunter; Unwitting Vessel of a Dead God; Mischievous Manipulator of the Mind; Nothing Personal, It’s Just Business
- Catlike Grace (Racial). In addition to their natural climbing abilities, Leonin move with natural grace and balance. This grants them +2 to any rolls to maintain balance or similar situations.
- Cloak of Shadows. You can see perfectly in the dark and are immune to any potential effect of normal or magical darkness. Additionally, once per session, you may declare that you automatically succeed at hiding from any non-magical attempt to spot you, provided you have a nearby shadow to hide in.
- Evocation. In game terms, you may perform any of the four basic actions with spectacular magical effects, the nature of which is based on your aspects. Your actions may have scale (page 182) at the GM’s discretion. If desired, push yourself to increase the spell’s effect.
- Check a Stress or Mental Exhaustion box for +1 or two boxes for +2 on any one magical action. You may check only two boxes at a time.
- Ancient Knowledge. Mark boxes of Mental Exhaustion to aid rolls to overcome or create an advantage when drawing upon the knowledge of the Collector, gaining +2 for each box marked.
- Shadowstep. Mark a box of Mental Exhaustion to teleport anywhere within your line of sight, circumventing any movement-related obstacles in your path.
Note: These are in addition to the Conditions ‘In Peril’, ‘Doomed’ and ‘Indebted’ Conditions.
Mental Exhaustion (Fleeting)
▢▢▢▢▢ Mark one of this condition’s five boxes to power your mantle’s stunts. Recover fully at the end of any scene in which Mental Exhaustion is unused. This condition may also be utilized to create an approach with a bonus equal to the number of unmarked boxes, usable on any action using the approach. The GM, however, will exacerbate your self-described actions according to the nature of your magic. If the impact of allowing the mantle to control your action is sufficiently complicating, the GM may also treat it as a compel and award you a fate point.
Impaled by Cold Iron (Sticky)
▢ If you mark In Peril or Doomed to absorb shifts from a cold iron attack, your attacker can also declare that the cold iron impales you, forcing a mark on this condition as well. While Impaled by Cold Iron, you are prohibited from accessing the mantle’s stunts or conditions. Recovery requires the implement’s removal by overcoming passive opposition (Great (+4) at minimum) or active opposition, such as during combat. This recovery does not affect any other conditions sustained during the attack.
Rajik is a Hex-Slinging Leonin Bounty Hunter that insists that the work he does is Nothing Personal, It’s Just Business. He has an adventurous streak, which has gotten him into all kinds of mischief in the past. During one such adventure, Kutu and he encountered a strange, ephemeral entity. As a result of the encounter, Rajik lost his memories of Kutu and became an Unwitting Vessel of a Dead God. Unbeknownst to Rajik, the mental ‘space’ that these memories had once occupied had been replaced with the last uncorrupted remnants of the Collector, an ancient god. From this connection, Rajik has developed a suite of strange eldritch abilities, including the ability to manipulate people’s perceptions, control shadows, and even see through magical darkness. Over time he has become quite the Mischievous Manipulator of the Mind, much to the annoyance of those around him.