Disillusioned Practitioner of the Arts
Nature. XXX; Demeanour. Bad-Tempered Sage
Senses. Normal Sight.
Proficiency Bonus. +2
Health. 23 (6+4+4 [3d6HD] +9 [Con])
Health and Defense
Attributes and Skills
|Sleight of Hand|
Racial and Class Abilities
- Ability Score Increase. Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
- Skills. You gain proficiency in one skill of your choice.
- Feat. You gain one feat of your choice.
- Skill Proficiencies. Arcana, History
- Languages. Two of your choice.
- Feature: Researcher. When you attempt to learn or recall a piece of lore, if you do not know that information, you often know where and from whom you can obtain it. Usually, this information comes from a library, scriptorium, university, or a sage or other learned person or creature. Your DM might rule that the knowledge you seek is secreted away in an almost inaccessible place, or that it simply cannot be found. Unearthing the deepest secrets of the multiverse can require an adventure or even a whole campaign.
- Armour. None
- Weapons. Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
- Tools. None
- Saving Throws. Intelligence, Wisdom
- Skills. Choose two from Arcana, History, Insight, Investigation, Medicine, and Religion
You have learned to regain some of your magical energy by studying your spellbook. Once per day when you finish a short rest, you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The spell slots can have a combined level that is equal to or less than half your wizard level (rounded up), and none of the slots can be 6th level or higher. For example, if you’re a 4th-level wizard, you can recover up to two levels worth of spell slots. You can recover either a 2nd-level spell slot or two 1st-level spell slots.
Arcane Tradition: Evocation
You focus your study on magic that creates powerful elemental effects such as bitter cold, searing flame, rolling thunder, crackling lightning, and burning acid. Some evokers find employment in military forces, serving as artillery to blast enemy armies from afar. Others use their spectacular power to protect the weak, while some seek their own gain as bandits, adventurers, or aspiring tyrants.
- Evocation Savant. Beginning when you select this school at 2nd level, the gold and time you must spend to copy an evocation spell into your spellbook is halved.
- Sculpt Spells. Beginning at 2nd level, you can create pockets of relative safety within the effects of your evocation spells. When you cast an evocation spell that affects other creatures that you can see, you can choose a number of them equal to 1 + the spell’s level. The chosen creatures automatically succeed on their saving throws against the spell, and they take no damage if they would normally take half damage on a successful save.
You have learned techniques to enhance your attacks with certain kinds of spells, gaining the following benefits:
- When you cast a spell that requires you to make an attack roll, the spell’s range is doubled.
- Your ranged spell attacks ignore half cover and three-quarters cover.
- You learn one cantrip that requires an attack roll (Chill Touch; Wizard).
Spell Slots. 4 × 1st Level | 2 × 2nd Level
- Chill Touch. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Fire Bolt. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Ray of Frost. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Shocking Grasp. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Burning Hands. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Mage Armour. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Magic Missile. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Shield. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Thunderwave. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Darkness. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Flaming Sphere. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Hold Person. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Misty Step. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
- Scorching Ray. (1 Action, Range XXX; Duration XXX)
Weapons and Armour
- XXX. XXX
- XXX. XXX